Due to the retirement of the current post holder, the Governors of Muskham Primary School are looking to appoint a knowledgeable, enthusiastic, committed and innovative School Business Manager.
Working pattern: 22.5 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks) plus 4 weeks (90 hours) flexi-time.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has:
• experience of budget setting and control,
• knowledge of financial management systems and relevant processes & procedures,
• skills for effective analysis of financial data,
• the ability to both lead and work alongside an administrative colleague,
• knowledge of human resources processes & procedures, and
• experience of working within a school environment.
The Business Manager we appoint can expect:
• a two-week tailored induction and handover with the current post-holder,
• a commitment to their continuing professional development,
• membership of, and support from, a newly-forming Senior Leadership Team,
• direct support from experienced Nottinghamshire County Council advisors and colleagues.
Visits to our village primary school are encouraged and warmly welcomed by appointment. Applications close at 1200 on Tuesday 31st March 2015. Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 1st March 2015 with interviews to be held on 21st or 22nd April 2015.
Application forms and further details are available from the school in person, via email: email@example.com or by sending a large stamped, self-addressed envelope.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS checks.
All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement. The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.