Children’s appearance sets the tone for their learning in school. At Muskham Primary School we have high expectations of our pupils' presentation.
The Muskham Primary School uniform consists:
- Embroidered white or navy polo shirt/ plain white shirt
- Embroidered navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey trousers, shorts or knee-length skirt
- Blue gingham or candy strip summer dress
- Black flat school shoes (see footwear clarification below)
Children may bring more appropriate footwear for outdoor play such as trainers or wellington boots, at the discretion of the parent or carer.
For PE lessons:
- Embroidered plain white PE t-shirt
- Navy blue PE shorts
- Navy or black jogging bottoms and navy or black sweatshirt for cold weather
- Black elasticated / Velcro plimsolls for indoor PE
- Trainers suitable for use on the MUGA (with a soleplate consisting of multiple rubber pellet-like studs) for outdoor PE
- A drawstring PE kit bag
- Sport specific equipment such as shin pads, football boots with studs etc are not required.
- Hair bands should be worn to tie back long hair. (Bands with solid grips shouldn't be worn as the 'spikey' parts can cause injury).
- Piercings should be removed or covered with a plaster (or similar) to prevent catching and resulting injuries.
Discrete hair bands/clips should be white or blue
Small, plain stud earrings should be worn by children with pierced ears.
Plain watches may be worn to encourage children to tell the time. These are the responsibility of the child.
Please ensure all items are marked with your child's name; with around 200 children in school, there is roughly a 1 in 200 chance of reuniting a lost item of unnamed clothing with its owner!